Tan Leather Bracelet with Small Studs by Kim
- "RE:Redefining Recycled" line of jewelry is made from a select assortment of recycled materials. The materials range from belts, purses, even coats to make these cuff bracelets! Final touches frequently include rhinestones, snaps, grommets & rivets. Kim loves textures and working with leather.
- Created from re-purposed leather belts this version features a light brown/tan leather with small silver studs and a star button. These charming and affordable small works of art are made by Kim Casper from the class of 1984.
- Tan recycled leather belt with silver studs,
- Snap closure - 1 size options
- 1.5" width x 2.5" diameter
Photographs by Fiona O'Sullivan '19
We Also Recommend