Brown Patent Leather Recycled Bracelet by Kim
- "RE:Redefining Recycled" line of jewelry is made from a select assortment of recycled materials. The materials range from belts, purses, even coats to make these cuff bracelets! Final touches frequently include rhinestones, snaps, grommets & rivets. Kim loves textures and working with leather.
- Created from re-purposed leather belts this cuff features glossy dark mocha leather and a dark chrome silver button. These charming and affordable small works of art are made by Kim Casper from the class of 1984.
- Dark brown recycled leather
- Snap closure - 1 size options
- 1/2" width x 2.5" diameter
Photographs by Fiona O'Sullivan '19
We Also Recommend